Thursday, February 20, 2014

My path

Everyone is searching for truth something to hold on too. Well ive found my truth and that is Jesus Christ. »John 17: 17 & 19 Make them holy by your truth; teach them your word, which is truth. And I give myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by your truth.« Over the last few days my spirit has been on alert for truth, healing, and peace. I know it is God's way of getting my attention to focus on him and re dedicate my life to him. My time my everything!!! Im at a cross roads with every aspect of my life marriage, work, family, and health. Its been an up hill battle to say the least and ive caught hell all the way. Im back at square 1. GOD!! Its taking some time but when he wants you he's going to tug at your conscious like nobodies business until you answer willing or by force. So im going both by force and willingly to find peace, truth, and healing. Its time to let go of old behaviors, sins, and ungodly living once and for all its the only way to truly have peace and gain all the good things God has blessed me with not only physically but spiritially, emotionally, and physically. »Joshua 7:13 “Get up! Command the people to purify themselves in preparation for tomorrow. For this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Hidden among you, O Israel, are things set apart for the Lord. You will never defeat your enemies until you remove these things from among you.« I have to remove all the things in my life that are of this world in order to be in sync with God. WHOOO!!! So true and difficult For the longest I found it difficult to face the truth and bring myself from my ego and humble myself before the lord. Jeremiah 5:3 »Lord, you are searching for honesty.You struck your people,    but they paid no attention.You crushed them,    but they refused to be corrected.They are determined, with faces set like stone;    they have refused to repent. « I can look back at past experiences and see how I was so out of order from Gods will and with recent situations. I know because of my disobediance is causing me to catch hell. Until I die and give myself to the lord I'll continue to catch hell and be out of God's will for my life. »Jeremiah 5:23-25 But my people have stubborn and rebellious hearts.    They have turned away and abandoned me.24 They do not say from the heart,    ‘Let us live in awe of the Lord our God,for he gives us rain each spring and fall,    assuring us of a harvest when the time is right.’25 Your wickedness has deprived you of these wonderful blessings.    Your sin has robbed you of all these good things. « I've given it all I can with everything I thought I knew and yet I continue to come up short. I can now say that I've been broken down to my simplest form exposed, raw, and wounded. So many tears, headaches, heartaches and frustration can only begin to explain my life but I know he is preparing me. »Duet 8:2-3 Remember how the Lord your God led you through the wilderness for these forty years, humbling you and testing you to prove your character, and to find out whether or not you would obey his commands. 3 Yes, he humbled you by letting you go hungry and then feeding you with manna, a food previously unknown to you and your ancestors. He did it to teach you that people do not live by bread alone; rather, we live by every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. « There are times that I should have buckled from the pressure yet I preservere unaware of the strength God has placed within me. To be under strain and still remain standing when I didnt know how or what was keeping me im thankful he has always shared his grace. »Duet 8:5 Think about it: Just as a parent disciplines a child, the Lord your God disciplines you for your own good.« I have yet to learn. Hard heads make a soft behind. Le sigh lol he's not finished with me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment